April 2, 2017
Our fourth year has turned out to be our biggest and best race yet! What started out as a very crisp spring morning (36 degrees when the U-haul truck pulled up at 6 am), turned into gorgeous running weather (mid 50s at race time - and 65 by the end of the day!), and mostly sunny skies! This year just under 700 participants found their way to Pittsburgh's gorgeous North Shore Riverfront Trail - from runners, to walkers, and of course our PHantastic volunteers!
This year's race brought in a profit of $30,525.11 - all of which will be donated to Team PHenomenal Hope's PHenomenal Impact Fund to support PH research!
Over the past 4 years, we have now raised OVER $100,000 toward pulmonary hypertension research! Thank you for your generosity!!! Together we CAN find - and FUND - a CURE for PH!
Top Ten Overall 5k Racers
- Sarah Olesky - 19:30.66
- Jerod Witcicki - 20:14.74
- Bethany Bowman - 20:20.73
- Scott Parker Donaldson - 20:34.26
- Seth Murray - 21:02.72 (pushing 2 kids in a stroller!)
- Alexander Leonard - 21:35.28
- Keith Cumpston - 21:45.19
- Ethan Beardsley - 21:52.73
- Andrew Darrigo - 20:00.98
- Bob Liberatore - 22:11.23